[PlanetKR] Short Survey on Diversity and Inclusion in KR

Gabriele Kern-Isberner gabriele.kern-isberner at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 7 06:30:13 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I've always enjoyed the scientific community in general as a very open,
respectful, and friendly one. Nevertheless, there might be problems or
room for improvement, and it's good to have a forum to discuss this,
again in an open and respectful way. That's how I understand the
initiative started by Vanina and her colleagues.

The idea of diversity and inclusion should enrich and strengthen our
community, not make people fight against one another.

Best,

    Gabriele

--
* Prof. Dr. Gabriele Kern-Isberner