[PlanetKR] Short Survey on Diversity and Inclusion in KR

Vladimir Lifschitz vl at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:25:38 UTC 2021

Dear Vanina,

Thank you for your email.  I am wondering why you believe that we need
to address the problem of building "a diverse and inclusive community,
a space where everyone can belong and feel comfortable to freely express
who they are.”  Have you seen any signs that the problem exists--that
any participants of our conferences do not feel comfortable to freely
express who they are?

Best wishes,
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Lifschitz
Department of Computer Science    Office:  (512) 471-9564
2317 Speedway, Stop D9500         E-mail:  vl at cs.utexas.edu
Austin, TX 78712-1757, USA        WWW: http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~vl