[PlanetKR] CfP - AAAI Spring Symposium Combining Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering (AAAI-MAKE 2021)
knut.hinkelmann at fhnw.ch
Thu Oct 1 21:57:02 EST 2020
AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on
Combining Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering (AAAI-MAKE 2021)
March 22-24, 2021 @ Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/7TNjClx1pVUmMqmWHGuu_u?domain=aaai-make.info<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/kMG4CmO5EVT8ML8VcOvNes?domain=amxe.net> | Submission: November 1, 2020
AAAI-MAKE 2021 brings together practitioners and researchers from various companies, research centers, and academia of machine learning and knowledge engineering working together on joint AI that is being explainable and grounded in domain knowledge.
* Enterprise AI
* Machine Learning
* Knowledge Engineering and Management
* Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
* Hybrid AI
* Explainable AI
* Conversational AI
* Deep Learning and Neural Networks
* Rule-based Systems
* Recommender Systems
* Scene Interpretation Systems
* Ontologies and Semantic Web
* Data Science
Use cases, application scenarios, and requirements from the industry would be highly beneficial and most welcome. Since AAAI-MAKE is a dedicated symposium on the combination of machine learning and knowledge engineering, the contributions shall address both AI domains. For more details, see the following webpage: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/7TNjClx1pVUmMqmWHGuu_u?domain=aaai-make.info<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qv3kCnx1zVUgWpg4UN8MJB?domain=amxe.net>.
We solicit position/full papers (5 to 12 pages) and short papers (2 to 4 pages) that can include recent or ongoing research, business cases, application scenarios, and surveys. Furthermore, proposals for industrial side-tutorial events, demonstrations, and (panel) discussions are very welcome too.
Please submit through EasyChair (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Gua3CoV1O9t5wp5AU6Wylw?domain=easychair.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BX2tCp81z6HqwEqgfJDJUh?domain=amxe.net>).
All submissions must reflect the formatting instructions (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6bTGCq712XFn26ngHrO6do?domain=aaai-make.info<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mZu4Cr81YNH7m37yiGgFZ6?domain=amxe.net>) and will be reviewed by the program committee. Accepted and camera-ready papers shall be published on the established open-access proceedings site CEUR-WS.
* Submission due: 1st of November 2020
* Notification of authors: 9th of December 2020
* Registration: 12th of February 2021
* Camera-ready: 19th of February 2021
* Symposium: 22-24 of March 2021
* Hans-Georg Fill, University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
* Aurona Gerber, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
* Knut Hinkelmann (co-chair), FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland.
* Doug Lenat, Cycorp, Inc., Austin, TX, USA.
* Andreas Martin (co-chair), FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland.
* Reinhard Stolle, Argo AI GmbH, München, Germany.
* Frank van Harmelen, VU University, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
AAAI-MAKE 2021 is part of the Spring Symposium Series of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI).
For any inquiries, please contact mail at aaai-make.info<mailto:mail at aaai-make.info>.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Machine Learning News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ml-news+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com<mailto:ml-news+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/84OZCvl1j7Sql0qJf80aoK?domain=groups.google.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9s4oCwV1k8tkNZk5UROlBQ?domain=groups.google.com>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PlanetKR