[PlanetKR] TARK XII: deadline extension

Joe Halpern halpern at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Feb 23 04:52:22 EST 2009

To accommodate authors who are facing multiple deadlines, the
deadline for TARK has been extended by two weeks, to March 16.

For economists concerned that publishing in the TARK proceedings might
prejudice
eventual publication in Econometrica or Theoretical Economics,
since our main goal is to have as interesting a conference as possible,
it is acceptable for authors of accepted extended abstracts to publish
only short
abstracts in the TARK proceedings.  (Note that this is not a problem for
authors who
plan to submit to any of the International Journal of Game Theory, Games
and Economic Behavior, Journal of Economic Theory, and Mathematical
Social Sciences, for which we have agreements in place.)

-- Joe