[PlanetKR] Call For Participation: HCOMP 2024 for the PACE Workshop: Participatory AI for Community Engagement

Nicholas Mattei nsmattei at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:59:23 UTC 2024

🚀 Join us at HCOMP 2024 for the PACE Workshop: Participatory AI for
Community Engagement! We are happy to announce the upcoming PACE Workshop
and invite researchers from all fields working on participatory approaches
for public sector responsible AI.

📅 Date: October 16–19, 2024 (Exact day will be announced soon) 📍 Venue:
HCOMP 2024 at Pittsburgh, PA

💡 Submission Categories:

   -

   Work-in-progress papers: Present initial research findings or innovative
   ideas in the early stages of development.
   -

   Position papers: Offer literature reviews, reveal systematic
   shortcomings, or propose new Responsible AI solutions for the public sector.
   -

   Artifact papers: Include software, prototypes, pictorials, etc.,
   described in an accompanying short paper.

All submissions should be 5000 words or less (excluding references and
appendices).

🔍 Workshop Highlights:

   -

   Keynote by a leading community organization in public sector AI
   -

   Paper sessions presenting cutting-edge research
   -

   Interactive discussion activities on auditing and accessibility in AI

📢 Submission Deadline: Oct 4, 2024

For more details and to submit your work, visit our website:
https://tulanecs.github.io/PACE/. Submissions can be made through CMT
portal: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PACE2024/Submission/Index

--
*Nicholas Mattei*