[PlanetKR] 3 open-ended lecturer positions at the University of Huddersfield!

Mauro Vallati M.Vallati at hud.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 12:03:59 UTC 2024

At the School of Computing and Engineering of the University of Huddersfield we are seeking to appoint 3 Lecturers in the fields of Computer Science, Cyber Security, and Computer Networks and Distributed Systems.

The School of Computing & Engineering is a research-intensive environment where academics developing tomorrow’s technology teach the next generation of computing and engineering professionals.

Building on our legacy of producing award-winning graduates in Artificial Intelligence (AI), computing, computer games development, and cyber security, we have a strategy for expansion that requires the very best academic staff.

We’ll support your growth in developing and applying your new ideas and we’ll help you to develop as an academic. We’ll provide opportunities for you to grow your career and become the best version of yourself.

As a Lecturer, you will have an emerging record of research and/or scholarship. You will have experience of working with diverse teams, and you’ll be able to translate this into a teaching experience that is unparalleled in the university sector. You’ll be looking to develop your skills and experience working alongside university students, and you’ll demonstrate your drive to achieve excellence.

For info and application:
- Computer science ( https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DKB631/lecturer-in-computer-science )
- Cyber Security ( https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DKB636/lecturer-in-cyber-security )
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems ( https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DKB640/lecturer-in-computer-networks-and-distributed-systems )

Informal enquiries are welcome to Mauro Vallati or Minsi Chen via email: m.vallati at hud.ac.uk, m.chen at hud.ac.uk

University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[https://marketing.hosting.hud.ac.uk/images/EmailSigFooterApr2024.jpg]