[PlanetKR] 12 month Post-doc position at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy

Rafael Penaloza Nyssen rafael.penalozanyssen at unimib.it
Fri May 24 10:43:24 UTC 2024

Dear all,

  I have a 12-month post-doc position available at my group in the
University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy). The call is officially called
"Neurosymbolic methods for contextual adaptation", but people working on
logic and symbolic reasoning (i.e., KR and DLs) are very encouraged to
apply. Very broadly, the goal is to use knowledge and reasoning to adapt
answers to different contexts.

  The position starts on September 1st, 2024, and the deadline for applying
is June 13th, 2024. The net salary is around 2600€ per month. All the
details on how to apply are available at the official call:
https://www.unimib.it/ateneo/gare-e-concorsi/cod-24a115 (the call is
available in Italian and English).

  Please distribute to anyone you know who may be interested, and feel free
to contact me for any additional information.

Best,
Rafael

--
Dr. Rafael Peñaloza
Associate Professor

*I read e-mails during working hours only*