[PlanetKR] [Job] Postdoc/lecturer at TU Dresden

Markus Krötzsch markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Tue May 2 13:13:56 UTC 2023

Dear all,

We are looking for a researcher to join the KBS group at TU Dresden.
Focus will be on joint research in KR and symbolic AI in a diverse team
of researchers at all career levels.

- Our current focus: understandable computation in AI and KR, symbolic
data analysis, hybrid/composite AI approaches
- Your current focus: Let us know! We are happy to learn what you care
about right now, and the position is suitable for introducing own topics
as well.

This is a state-funded position. Moderate teaching activities are
expected, which is also a chance to get in touch with good students.
Very good conditions and higher-than-usual starting salary (TV-L E14).
Starting time: asap.

Here is the official job ad:

https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/Job22/en

Feel free to contact me informally if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Prof. Dr. Markus Kroetzsch