[PlanetKR] PhD / PostDoc Position in Knowledge Representation and Reasoning at TU Dortmund University (Germany)

Jean Christoph Jung jean.jung at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 6 15:12:28 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I have a PostDoc/PhD position (3 years fulltime, possibility to extend) available in my newly established group at the TU Dortmund University. The interested candidate will be working in the area of knowledge representation and reasoning on the possible topics: learning & description logic, modal, temporal and probabilistic logics, or broadly in logic in computer science. The position involves some teaching (4 hours per week). The application deadline is *March 27*, and the starting date is flexible but as soon as possible.

More information can be found in the call available at:
https://service.tu-dortmund.de/documents/18/2120797/w23-23_FK04_1+Stelle+als+wiss.+Besch._E13+TV-L_100%25_befristet+f%C3%BCr+3+Jahre+englisch.pdf/6dca1224-bbd1-4b2c-9ac7-b36830f6a1d5

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me: jean.jung at tu-dortmund.de <mailto:jean.jung at tu-dortmund.de>.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
best wishes,