[PlanetKR] Reminder: Call to host KR 2025

Esra Erdem esra.erdem at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Dec 14 23:03:26 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The KR Steering Committee is seeking statements of interest from
individuals or consortia interested in hosting the 22nd International
Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR
2025). We are accepting bids from all locations; however, for 2025, we
particularly encourage bids from North America, South America, and
Australia. The conference will take place between September and November
2025.

The process comprises two stages. During the first stage, KR Inc. solicits
statements of interest through an open call. They should be submitted using
the letter-of-interest form. Once the first phase is complete, KR Inc. will
shortlist a few applications, which will then be invited to submit a full
proposal.

The important dates for applying to host the KR 2025 Conference are:
- December 31, 2023: Deadline for receiving statements of interest
- January 31, 2024: Notifications to shortlisted bids are sent out
- February 29, 2024: Formal applications received from the shortlisted bids
- March 30, 2024: Selection decision announced

Parties wishing to host KR 2025 should contact me (
esra.erdem at sabanciuniv.edu). You will need:
- the letter of interest template,
- the application form,
- the budget worksheet.

This information is also available at http://www.kr.org/futureconfs.html .
For other information on the KR conferences, please see http://www.kr.org .
In particular, the link http://www.kr.org/pastconfs.html has links to the
past KR conferences and their locations.

Kind regards,
Esra Erdem
KR President