[PlanetKR] [Jobs] Position in AI Planning/Machine Learning (Fairness) @ UniMelb

Adrian Pearce adrianrp at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 23:01:38 UTC 2022

The University of Melbourne's School of Computing and Information Systems is recruiting, and we have an open position in Fairness in Machine Learning and AI Planning.

https://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/en/job/909837/senior-lecturer-associate-professor-in-fairness-in-machine-learning-ai-planning

You will see the scope is quite broad and encourages applicants in both AI planning and machine learning in fairness or related topics. It would be also open to adjacent fields including knowledge representation and reasoning as well.

I would be grateful if you could share this with anyone you think might be interested.

Application deadline: Sep 26, 2022 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Regards,

Adrian
---
Adrian Pearce, PhD
Professor | Deputy Head of School (Engagement)
School of Computing and Information Systems
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
The University of Melbourne, 3010, Australia