[PlanetKR] Fresh postdoc positions @ TU Dresden

Markus Kroetzsch markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Fri Jun 10 15:30:47 UTC 2022

We'd like to welcome some new team members in Dresden soon:

*Senior Postdoc* (grade E14 or advanced E13)
https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/Job22/en

*Project Coordinator* (grade E13, 5-year perspective)
https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/Job23/en

- Both jobs come with much freedom and responsibility
- We support your career & life planning (let's talk)
- Our team mainly speaks English, but German skills still help
   (we'll pay for intensive one-on-one courses)
- We are open to new research topics (let's talk)

Please forward this information to colleagues who might be interested.
Informal enquiries are welcome.

Markus

--
Prof. Dr. Markus Kroetzsch