[PlanetKR] Future of KR Survey

Carsten Lutz clu at uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 27 07:43:18 UTC 2021

Dear all,

just a gentle reminder that the Future of KR survey is still open until
the end of the month. While many of you have already participated, we'd
like to explicitly encourage also young researchers and PhD students to
give their input. The link is

   https://bit.ly/3tzgzq7

best regards,

Future of KR committee (Meghyn Bienvenu, Esra Erdem, Carsten Lutz,
Michael Thielscher)

--
*  Carsten Lutz, FB Mathematik und Informatik, Universitaet Bremen   *
*        Phone ++49 421 21864431     mailto:clu at uni-bremen.de        *