[PlanetKR] Doctoral or post-doctoral position in ASP at Potsdam

Torsten Schaub torsten at cs.uni-potsdam.de
Thu May 28 22:38:43 EST 2020

We, the Knowledge Representation and Reasoning group at the University of Potsdam,
are looking for a doctoral or post-doctoral researcher to join our team.

The position is available immediately for 3 years, and renewable for another 3 years;
it involves teaching at graduate and undergraduate level.
Payment follows the German E13 tariff, whose levels reflect work experience.

We are looking for expertise and/or interest in Answer Set Programming (ASP),
in particular, in combination with our recent research in temporal and hybrid ASP
and their application to digital forensics, natural language, and warehouse logistics.
Successful applicants are expected to bring a high motivation and team-mindedness,
and should ideally be able to deal with both logic- and implementation-oriented issues.

Check out potassco.org for more information and do not hesitate to get in touch in case of any questions.
We are flexible to alleviate effects of COVID-19, i.e. by remote working and online teaching.
There is no application deadline; the search will continue until the position is filled.

And if you are interested, just apply by sending an email to Torsten Schaub (torsten at uni-potsdam.de).

[Feel free to distribute this message to whoever may be interested.]