[PlanetKR] Multiple Academic Vacancies at the University of Melbourne

Uwe Aickelin uwe.aickelin at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 28 17:59:12 EST 2020

Hi,

It’s a great time to join one of the world’s leading Schools of Computing and Information Systems: We are hiring across several academic recruitment campaigns at The University of Melbourne:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_V7dCGv097UOW48ltKxazB?domain=jobs.unimelb.edu.au
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Ckm0CJyBPjFApwnztGAoE0?domain=jobs.unimelb.edu.au
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/FMq1CK1D6kHM8W1wH3iNqG?domain=jobs.unimelb.edu.au

Thanks, Uwe Aickelin

Professor Uwe Aickelin | Head of School of Computing and Information Systems
Melbourne School of Engineering
Level 8, Doug McDonell Building, 168 Grattan Street
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 3635 E: uwe.aickelin at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:uwe.aickelin at unimelb.edu.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/FeXFCL7EPlFwN93OimDt2r?domain=aickelin.com | https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/r0A9CMwG9mHkx3J8iQEI0t?domain=linkedin.com

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.

[signature_1111626909]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3vSHCNLJ8nfPV36xh0i9dj?domain=eng.unimelb.edu.au>