[PlanetKR] Upcoming Phd/postdoc openings at TU Dresden

Markus Kroetzsch markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 17 17:15:27 EST 2019

Dear all,

We are looking towards a number of new job openings in my group at TU
Dresden, in several projects. If you are seeking a fully funded research
position in knowledge representation, AI, databases, or related areas,
please feel free to contact me informally for further details. See
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KdA1CVARNyFPxqv3IGeyxj?domain=kbs.inf.tu-dresden.de for more of our work and people.

Specifications:
* Up to three PhD students or postdocs
* English-speaking team
* Research-oriented environment (low project duties, no teaching
obligations)
* Teaching possible
* Fully funded (German pay grade E-13), initially for three years
* Timing: as soon as possible, but there is flexibility

Official, university-stamped job adverts will appear in due course.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Prof. Dr. Markus Kroetzsch