[PlanetKR] Tenure Track Professorship in Intelligent Systems

Gerald Steinbauer steinbauer at ist.tugraz.at
Wed Sep 4 01:22:21 EST 2019

The Faculty of Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering at Graz
University of Technology invites applications for a Tenure Track
Professorship in Intelligent Systems.

The successful applicant will advance the development of Intelligent
Systems. Intelligent Systems are virtual or physical systems that make
use of different approaches to Artificial Intelligence. We are looking
for a person with a strong research background in Computer Science who
complements the existing strengths in our faculty.

A candidate for this position shall have outstanding contributions in at
least one field of Artificial Intelligence and its application to
systems, including but not limited to Search, Planning, Knowledge
Representation, Human-Computer Interaction, User Modeling, Reasoning,
Constraint Satisfaction, Natural Language Processing, Adaptive Systems,
Recommender Systems, Cognitive Computing, Data Science and Data
Management, Cognitive Robotics, and Multi-Agent Systems.

If your main research focus is on Machine Learning, please note our
parallel call for applications in that area.

For further information about the position, the scientific environment
and the application process please refer to:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ddckCD1v07Hjz0rPuWe2GF?domain=tugraz.at