[PlanetKR] Call for Participation: ICAPS 2019
sidsrivast at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:38:20 EST 2019
[Apologies for cross-postings]ICAPS 2019 Call for Participation
July 11-15 2019, Berkeley, CA
*Registration: *https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1y0SCXLWMAfn2OZjt6kciw?domain=eiseverywhere.com [early registration ends
*Conference Website*: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/IsU_CYW8MBS3MAXmtG2SJg?domain=icaps19.icaps-conference.org
We invite you to attend the 29th International Conference on Automated
Planning and Scheduling, to be held in Berkeley, CA, USA, July 11-15,
2019. ICAPS 2019 is part of the ICAPS conference series, the premier forum
for exchanging news and research results on theory and applications of
intelligent planning and scheduling technology.
Information about accommodation and travel coming soon!
Christopher Beck <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wqBaCZY1WDcMlQYAtKP9W3?domain=tidel.mie.utoronto.ca>, University of
Anca Dragan <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/N8EQC1WL9zSp3qXxTXeRLO?domain=people.eecs.berkeley.edu>, University of
Schlumberger and Kings College London
Besides the main track, ICAPS 2019 will host additional tracks in the
- *Robotics*: Planning, execution, and coordination for individual or
teams of robots, at the level of tasks, behaviors, motions; applications in
autonomous, mixed-initiative, and human-robot interactive systems;
preference for techniques demonstrated on actual robot systems.
- *Novel Applications: *Emerging and deployed applications, case studies
and lessons learned.
- *Planning and Learning:* Research at the intersection of the fields of
machine learning and planning & scheduling
Accepted Papers and Demos <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/5t5ZC3QN90Smq2voSvexLs?domain=icaps19.icaps-conference.org>
- Multi-Agent Pathfinding: Models, Solvers, and System
- Planning and Scheduling Approaches for Urban Traffic Control
- Temporal Reasoning
- AI Planning for Robotics with ROSPlan
- From Teaching the PDDL Novice to Empowering the Planning Solution
- Integrated Task and Motion Planning
- Goal Recognition Design
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with Applications in Transportation
For more information including workshop openreviews, please visit the ICAPS
2019 website <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iKFlC4QO9DSJglxESj6uqr?domain=icaps19.icaps-conference.org>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PlanetKR