[PlanetKR] Assistant Professor position in AI/KR - University of Toronto, Computer Science

Sheila McIlraith sheila at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Nov 23 06:57:13 EST 2018

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

(Please circulate this email to colleagues, postdocs, graduating students.)

*** University of Toronto - Computer Science is hiring in AI/KR&R! ***
*** We also have jobs in Robotics and in Machine Learning ***
*** Please apply! ***

The Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto is
advertising a tenure-stream faculty position at the assistant professor
level targeting Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, broadly construed.

1) All job adds are here:
 	https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T6HFCWLV8zfZ6PzF6kgpG?domain=web.cs.toronto.edu

2) The Knowledge Representation and Reasoning ad is here:
 	https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T6HFCWLV8zfZ6PzF6kgpG?domain=web.cs.toronto.edu

3) I've attached a flyer with a bit more information about Toronto.

4) The head of the recruiting committee has told faculty the Nov 15 date was
not hard, but to get applications in soon.

Toronto is a great place to live and work and we welcome your applications!

Sheila (McIlraith)

Sheila McIlraith
Professor Dept of Computer Science, University of Toronto
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SMRNCXLWMAfj4qBuVSmKk?domain=cs.toronto.edu
Phone: 416-946-8484