[PlanetKR] ACS-2018 / submissions due June 3

Pat Langley patrick.w.langley at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:22:17 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to remind you that the submission deadline for the Sixth
Annual Conference on Advances in Cognitive Systems is this coming
Sunday, June 3, at 11:59 PM Pacific time.

You can find details about formatting and submitting papers, which
should be no more than 16 pages, on the meeting Web site at

                 http://www.cogsys.org/conference/2018/ .

The review process will not be double blind, so there is no need to
anonymize your submissions.

Examining the review form (http://www.cogsys.org/review-form-2018/)
may increase your chances for acceptance by helping you address
issues that referees will use in their evaluations.

If you have any questions, please contact us by email. We look forward
to receiving your papers and seeing many of you at Stanford University
this coming August.

Sincerely,

Pat Langley and Dongkyu Choi
Program Co-Chairs