[PlanetKR] ACS-2018 / schedule, registration, logistics

Pat Langley patrick.w.langley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:27:35 EST 2018

Dear Colleague,

The Sixth Annual Conference on Advances in Cognitive Systems
(http://www.cogsys.org/conference/2018/) will take place at Stanford
University from August 18 to 20, 2018.

The meeting highlights progress on high-level cognition, structured
representations, and integrated intelligent systems in the spirit of early
research in AI and cognitive science.

The three-day conference will run from 8:30 AM on Saturday, August 18,
through 5:30 PM on Monday, August 20, 2018, at the Li Ka Shing Center
in Stanford University's School of Medicine.

ACS-2018 will include 22 presentations based on refereed submissions,
six invited talks, and two evening poster sessions. A draft schedule
for the meeting is available at http://www.cogsys.org/schedule2018/.

Registration is open at http://www.cogsys.org/registration2018/, with
the fee being US$260 if paid before 11:59 PM Pacific time on Tuesday,
July 31, 2018, and US$300 starting August 1, 2018.

Information is available at http://www.cogsys.org/logistics2018/ about
logistics and nearby hotels. We hope you will be able to join us at
ACS-2018 and we look forward to seeing you next month.

Sincerely,

Pat Langley and Dongkyu Choi
Program Co-Chairs