[PlanetKR] 15 Academic Positions at the University of Melbourne

Uwe Aickelin uwe.aickelin at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 15:24:32 EST 2018

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]

The University of Melbourne School of Computing and Information Systems is seeking applicants for 15 continuing (i.e. tenure-track / permanent ) Lecturer and Senior Lecturer positions. We seek dynamic academics with expertise in Computer Science or Information Systems who have the potential to build a stellar teaching and research career at Melbourne.

The School of Computing and Information Systems is an international research leader in computer science, information systems and software engineering. In this discipline, the School was ranked number 1 in Australia and 13th in the world in the 2016 QS World University Ranking exercise.

We are particularly seeking applicants with expertise in the areas of business information systems, health informatics/digital health, software engineering, cybersecurity, or high-performance and distributed systems, but applicants whose work is aligned with any of the research groups in the School are encouraged to apply.

Applications close on 15 Jan 2018. The positions are advertised at http://go.unimelb.edu.au/jsp6, where the formal position description and a brochure with more information are available.

Contact Karin Verspoor karin.verspoor at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:karin.verspoor at unimelb.edu.au> for enquiries and further information.