[PlanetKR] PhD Scholarships at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia

Xun Wang wang.xun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:03:25 EST 2014

PhD Scholarships Available at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia

Griffith University, which has campuses in Brisbane and Gold Coast, Queensland, has a strong team in Artificial Intelligence (especially, Knowledge Representation and Ontologies). The AI and Semantic Technologies research group has been actively working on answer set programming, DL ontologies and their applications. Research projects in answer set programming, nonmonotonic reasoning, description logics, ontology change, ontology learning and ontology-based data access have been funded by Australian Research Council (ARC).

We are searching for prospective PhD candidates to join our research programs. Students with excellent undergraduate Honours or Master degrees, and established publication track record are encouraged to apply for admission to Griffith’s PhD program, including scholarships for living allowance and tuition. Applications can be made on-line at: http://www.griffith.edu.au/higher-degrees-research/how-to-apply and should be completed by 6 October, 2014.

For further information, or to discuss research topics and supervision, please contact Prof Kewen Wang (k.wang at griffith.edu.au).