[PlanetKR] An apology for a non functioning PlanetKR mailing list.

Xun Wang wang.xun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:26:52 EST 2014

Dear PlanetKR members:
  Sometime around early to mid January, all inbound and outbound mails from the mailing list gradually came to a stop. Our mail server did not give any warning message or show any signs of problem. Hence, the problem has gone unnoticed until very recently. According to our IT support, the problem has just been resolved (they didn't give me any details on what went wrong). I am sorry for any inconvenience it has caused. Please resubmit any post that you would like to publish on the PlanetKR.

Regards,

Xun.