[PlanetKR] 2nd Israeli Workshop on Non-Classical Logics and Their Applications-CFP

Anna Zamansky annazam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 03:53:02 EST 2014

The Second Israeli Workshop on Non-Classical Logics and Their Applications
will be held on 29.09 - 01.10 at the University of Haifa.

The scope of the workshop covers non-classical logics, including, but not
limited to temporal, modal, substructural, intuitionistic, relevant, fuzzy,
probabilistic, paraconsistent, non-monotonic, description and
domain-specific fragments of classical and non-classical logics. We welcome
both theoretical contributions and reports on applications for handling
uncertainty, vagueness and inconsistency, verification and program
analysis, databases, knowledge representation, as well as other fields in
mathematics, computer science and information systems.

We invite submissions of еxtended abstracts (2-4 pages in the LNCS
format) presenting original research results or position statements.

Please submit your abstract by *July 1,* 2014 using the following EasyChair
link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isralog2014

Further details can be found at
http://mis.hevra.haifa.ac.il/~annazam/isralog/