[PlanetKR] ECAI 2014 - tutorials poll

ecai2014 ecai2014 at guarant.cz
Tue Nov 5 19:26:12 EST 2013

ECAI'14 Tutorials
Call for Manifestations of Interest

The Twenty-first European Conference on Artificial Intelligence
18-22 August 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
http://www.ecai2014.org

The next ECAI edition will take place on August 18-22, 2014, in Prague. The first two days of the event will be devoted to workshops and tutorials. This year, alongside "standard" half-day tutorials on established research areas, there will also be 90-minute "spotlight" tutorials on emerging and possibly more specialized topics.

As in former editions, your ECAI registration will include free access to all tutorials.

We are most committed to offer a fantastic tutorial programme to all ECAI attendees. To this end, we wish to know your opinion:
If you had a choice,

*** which tutorial would you really like to attend? ***

Is there a truly excellent tutorial you have attended at a recent AI conference (e.g., IJCAI, AAAI), and you suggest be proposed again with ECAI 2014? Or a topic that was missing and you really would have loved it to be there?

If you wish to contribute to this poll, please drop us a line, preferably by November 22. You can point out a topic or an area, or even a specific speaker. We will take all your answers into account in the definition of the ECAI tutorial programme.

Thank you and see you in Prague!

ECAI Tutorial chairs
Agostino Dovier (agostino.dovier at uniud.it<mailto:agostino.dovier at uniud.it>)
Paolo Torroni (paolo.torroni at unibo.it<mailto:paolo.torroni at unibo.it>)