[PlanetKR] important warning for ICAPS 2011 participants

Malte Helmert helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 28 03:11:30 EST 2011

Dear potential and actual ICAPS 2011 participants,

if you have registered for the conference or are going to register for
the conference, please verify that you have received a confirmation
email from us. *If not, your registration has not been processed!*

I'm writing because there was at least one case of confusion about
whether or not the registration process had been completed.

If you're not sure, please check your email folders for an email with
subject "Your registration for ICAPS 2011", and get in touch with me if
you can't find such an email.

Best regards,

Malte Helmert