[PlanetKR] UBC Computer Science Merit Scholarship

David Poole poole at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Nov 3 07:24:46 EST 2010

If you are thinking about graduate studies, you should definitely
consider the Computer Science Department at the University of British
Columbia in beautiful Vancouver. We have a great group of faculty and a
vibrant student population.

We are pleased to Merit Awards, in the amount of $10,000 each, to
outstanding incoming graduate students in several areas including AI, KR
and machine learning. These competitive awards are aimed at exceptional
applicants.

The awards will be given on top of a guaranteed full package of
financial support, which the department offers to all of its graduate
students. All students applying to the MSc and PhD programs will be
automatically considered.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/prospective/grad/grad_welcome.shtml

For more information about AI at UBC, see:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/lci/

David
David Poole,                      poole at cs.ubc.ca
Department of Computer Science,   http://cs.ubc.ca/~poole/