[PlanetKR] FOIS deadline extension

Stefano Borgo borgo at loa-cnr.it
Thu Oct 22 20:41:47 EST 2009

                            FOIS 2010
               Sixth International Conference on
             Formal Ontology in Information Systems
                    (co-located with KR 2010)

                 http://fois2010.mie.utoronto.ca

E X T E N S I O N    T O    S U B M I S S I O N   D E A D L I N E

Please note that the submission deadline for FOIS 2010 has been moved
back to 31st October 2009. The dates are now:

    Submissions:  31 October 2009
    Notification of acceptance: 18 December 2009
    Final camera-ready submission: 15 January 2010
    Conference: 11-14 May 2010

Submitted papers must not exceed 14 pages, including the bibliography
and an abstract of no more than 300 words.

Papers should be submitted electronically as PDF files prepared in
accordance with the IOS formatting guidelines available from
http://www.iospress.nl/authco/instruction_crc.html. Submissions should
be made via Easychair at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fois2010
.

Proceedings will be published by IOS Press and will be available at
the time of the conference. Please note that at least one author must
register for the conference in order for an accepted paper to be
published in the proceedings.

Stefano Borgo
Researcher, Laboratory for Applied Ontology (LOA)
Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies - CNR
http://www.loa-cnr.it/borgo.html
Member, Int. Association for Ontologies and its Applications (IAOA)
http://iaoa.org/
Address:
via alla Cascata 56/C, Povo I-38100, Trento
phone:  +39 0461 314873 	fax: +39 0461 314875