[PlanetKR] KR Related Books

Mary-Anne Williams Mary-Anne at it.uts.edu.au
Sat Feb 11 06:31:54 EST 2006

Special Offer for a limited time only!!!

 >>>  Get 10% Off and Complimentary Shipping on these must-have references!

 >>>  http://www.mkp.com

 >>>  Complimentary Shipping On All Orders In The US and Canada!

1. Commonsense Reasoning
   By Erik T. Mueller
   http://mkp.com/?isbn=0123693888&srccode=84624

2. Stochastic Local Search:Foundations and Applications
   By olger H. Hoos and Thomas Stützle
   http://mkp.com/?isbn=1558608729&srccode=84624

3. Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
   By  Ronald J. Brachman and Hector J. Levesque
   http://mkp.com/?isbn=1558609326&srccode=84624

4. Automated Planning: Theory and Practice
   By Malik Ghallab, Dana Nau,and Paolo Traverso
   http://mkp.com/?isbn=1558608567&srccode=84624

5. Constraint Processing
   By Rina Dechter
   http://mkp.com/?isbn=1558608907&srccode=84624

 >>> Are You an Instructor?
Instructors should register their course information at the textbook
site http://textbooks.elsevier.com.

Please include your contact information (name, department, college,
address, email, and phone number) along with your course information:
Course name and number, annual enrollment, ISBN, book title, and author.
All requests are subject to approval by the company's representatives.

Within North America email us at textbook at elsevier.com
Outside North America email us at emea.textbook at elsevier.com

 >>> Need Lots of Books?
Volume discounts available. For details, put BBB in subject line...

Within North America email us at NASpecialSales at elsevier.com
Outside North America email us at EMEASpecialSales at elsevier.com

ABOUT THIS EMAIL

SPECIAL OFFERS
The special offers made in this email are intended for our direct
customers, and are not applicable to resellers or other third parties.

DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Copyright © 2005 Elsevier, Inc.  All rights reserved. Any unauthorized
use, reproduction or transfer of this message or its contents, in any
medium is strictly prohibited.